Try the best organic traffic bot. Get free SEO clicks
No credit card is required
The Internet is evolving and almost unpredictable at all times. Old marketing strategies get obsolete immediately. It is important to analyse your strategies, before your competitors do.
The ranking of your website can be enhanced by driving organic traffic. How is organic traffic vital for marketing agencies and business owners? Since so many services that offer real organic traffic have started to evolve. Does this mean a huge shift the way service providers work over the years?
In this article, I am going to discuss what is organic traffic and why it matters, why businesses prefer to buy organic traffic, and how the acquisition of organic traffic adds value to your business.
– 51% of website traffic refers to organic traffic and only about 10% of website traffic refers for paid traffic.
– Businesses continue to buy organic traffic, which are claimed to improve the ranking of the websites in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
– Organic traffic is generated using traffic generator software and then sold to customers who want to see quick results or who are looking for short-cut ways to increase the google search traffic and hence boost the rankings of their websites.
Try the best organic traffic bot. Get free SEO clicks
No credit card is required
Marketing terms about Organic Traffic
Let’s discuss the basic concepts of Digital Marketing, before going further in this article:
- Organic traffic / Organic search traffic
Organic traffic is the number of visitors that visit your website whenever they type a query into Google Search and clicks on your website from the search engine results pages (SERP).
If you buy Organic Traffic, then in this case, it can either refer to automated programmes acting as visitors or real human visitors.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing the website by making sure that the website appears on top of the search engine results, and retrieved when related search is performed by the user.
SEO is the best way to increase the popularity of your website and attract more customers when they are actively looking for information.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
Pay Per Click ( PPC) is an internet marketing tactic where advertisers pay a fee each time users click on their ads. Basically, it’s a way of purchasing advertisements shown at the top of the results of the search engine result pages. The most common forms of PPC include Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
- Return On Investment (ROI)
Return on Investment (ROI) is a performance metric used to calculate the profit or loss induced from an investment.
ROI is a major part of the digital marketing campaign. A higher ROI implies that the profits of the investment look great compared to its cost.
Organic Traffic Vs Paid Traffic
Recently, there seems to be a huge spike in “buy organic traffic” searches, which is very surprising because organic traffic is not something that can be bought. Till date, the only source of traffic to a website that could be bought was paid traffic.
Marketing experts and website owners often conduct detailed analysis in order to evaluate the performance of their website. They compare the effectiveness of both the organic and paid traffic to decide when to optimize and when to pay for traffic.
Organic traffic is generated using search engine optimization techniques. You create user-friendly content that appears on SERPs, your website is found and clicked on by users when they perform any search related to your website.
Paid traffic is counted whenever a user clicks on an ad placed on the top of the Organic Search results on SERP for a specific search word. Ad space is bought at a fixed rate by businesses, probably getting the first position that attracts focus of searchers when they land on a SERP.
This is the difference between paid and organic traffic. While the end goals of both the traffic are probably the same, the way of achieving them varies significantly.
The Importance of Organic Traffic
Typically, Google ranks those websites on top of the SERPs, who have more number of visitors coming to their website. So, I believe that buying more organic traffic certainly helps to increase the website ranking.
Once you start ranking in the top search results you can attract more prospective customers and engage them at any point of their buying cycle, whether they are just trying to get to know a product or considering it as a choice to buy in future.
Businesses can increase unique visitors through organic search traffic, thus enhancing the website performance by making the website more visible in search engines.
You can get huge organic traffic from the locations of your choice and experience rapid growth in converting visitors for your business.
It enhances the website’s domain authority, which means better SERP rankings. It attracts more visitors to your website that may convert to your potential customers or leads and it also contributes to increase your brand awareness.
How does Organic Traffic Generator work?
A bot also called as the Internet bot or web robot, is a software or a program that performs automated tasks over the Internet. Bots are typically programmed to perform basic and repetitive tasks that would be time-consuming or impossible for a human to perform.
A traffic bot generator is specifically programmed software used to generate visits to your website, each visitor will have a different and unique IP address to improve the organic traffic to the website.
The traffic bot generator helps SEO agencies or website owners to choose massive numbers of website traffic across targeted countries or regions, time zones, mobile devices, and personal computers.
A website at the top of the SERP ranking will have brand credibility with its customers. With the help of a traffic bot, you can automatically drive thousands and millions of traffic depending on the size of your website, build brand awareness, create user-friendly website pages and hence make more profit.
Why Should Many Businesses Buy Organic Traffic?
The primary goal of search engine optimization, social media marketing, and every other type of marketing strategy is to generate website traffic and increase the conversion rate. The success of every online business depends entirely on the amount of visitors who land on the website.
Below are the factual reasons why companies should consider buying organic traffic:
- By buying organic traffic companies can often create effective prospects for their business.
- Organic Traffic Generator offers high-quality automated traffic that you can control and adjust with multiple features, which behaves like a real human user. Probably they won’t make any purchase on your website, but will help you to rank your website to get genuine qualified customers who can buy on your website.
- Moreover, Organic Traffic Generator software adapts its system as per the latest Google algorithm so that traffic can have a maximum effect on your SEO.
- The acquisition of organic traffic is a leveraging effect that plays in support of your SEO and adds value to the success of your business.
- Google ranks websites based on their traffic volume. If you lose traffic for any kind of reason, you can buy organic search traffic and can compensate for your loss.
- It would be safer to choose a lower amount of visitors if you have a new website in order to increase its visibility more effectively.
Buying organic search traffic will definitely help you increase rankings faster than just with valuable content, SEO techniques, and recent marketing strategies.
But, keep in mind that they should not be considered as the long term solution. If you want to buy organic traffic, focus on providing valuable and relevant content that your potential customers are searching for. As getting natural visitors to your site, must be your ultimate goal!